A webinar was held on 29 April to share on how interested parties can participate, the public funding available for France and Singapore businesses and how companies can find project partners.
• Marianne Wlassewitch explained the requirements and application process for this call on the Bpifrance side
• Navjeev Singh explained the requirements and application process for this call on the Enterprise Singapore side
• Daphne Jardin, Business Support Director of The French Chamber in Singapore, presented the FCCS Business Matchmaking Services
• Lynne Loh, Senior Manager at the Intellectual Property Intermediary (IPI), shared about IPI’s business matching process for this call and
• Victor Mills, Chief Executive of the Singapore International Chamber of Commerce (SICC), covered how projects under this call can qualify for the annual SICC Collaborative Innovation
Click here to access the materials presented at the event.